Re: 13 Colonies Log? #contest

rino deschenes <ve9vic@...>

Here also I use N3FJP for the 13 colonies but in the GEN LOG 326 contest there is a 2020 13 colonies special events log.

ve9vic

On 2020-05-01 3:45 p.m., Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Most folks just use AC Log for the 13 Colonies event.  I have thought about creating a log for it, but since you aren't working everyone, only the 13 colony stations, there isn't as much of a need.  With all the other projects on my plate, it hasn't made it up the list yet.

Thanks for asking!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, May 1, 2020 2:23 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 13 Colonies Log?

It’s fine, sometimes it’s difficult to tell emotion & meaning thru text.  No offense taken, just an honest question I had.

David Coviello
Ham: N1DDCGMRS: WRAX515
Volunteer Firefighter & EMT
NC AuxComm/ARES Member
DHS/FEMA Emergency Comms Group

Reply: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Date: May 1, 2020 at 2:21:04 PM
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Subject:  Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 13 Colonies Log?

David -

I apologize.  I didn’t mean to offend you.  Your message just brought the question to my mind, so thought I would ask.  I am still curious.

73 and be safe.

Lou WA5LOU

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 1:16 PM AK4FD (David) <n1ddc.ham@...> wrote:
Special Event, Contest; Potato, pototo, the whole point is to still log contacts correct?  I was looking at the word contest and somehow must have made its way into my fingers...  As I said I am new to the N3FJP system.  I will re-phrase my initial question.  Does N3FJP produce logging software for special events to log contacts they make like they do for contests?  Again, NEW user here.  Thank you.
--
Lou WA5LOU

-- 
Rino, VE9VIC

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.