From: Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>
Reply: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Date: May 1, 2020 at 2:21:04 PM
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Subject:  Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 13 Colonies Log?

David -

I apologize.  I didn’t mean to offend you.  Your message just brought the question to my mind, so thought I would ask.  I am still curious.

73 and be safe.

Lou WA5LOU

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 1:16 PM AK4FD (David) <n1ddc.ham@...> wrote:
Special Event, Contest; Potato, pototo, the whole point is to still log contacts correct?  I was looking at the word contest and somehow must have made its way into my fingers...  As I said I am new to the N3FJP system.  I will re-phrase my initial question.  Does N3FJP produce logging software for special events to log contacts they make like they do for contests?  Again, NEW user here.  Thank you.
--
Lou WA5LOU