Re: Got Processor Working

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

You are not going to be able to combine everyone's individual logs for Field Day with ARRL's 1,000 foot Field Day rule.  You should be looking at this as everyone in your club essentially running their own Field Day sites.  You will be using the Club Score Processor to continue the interactive, community feel of Field Day, as your group can see your combined total, chase each other up the leader board, etc.

From: webmaster via groups.io <webmaster@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 30, 2020 3:04 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Got Processor Working

Thanks a lot fellas.  That helps a lot.  We are of course hoping to be where we usually are for Field Day which will make things a lot easier.  This software of course was not designed for a "Shelter in Place" scenario where we have a minimum of two people running the same frequency.  One will end up using the Field Day Software and the Processor.  Then after the fact we'll add in #2's which he or she will have logged the old old fashioned way.  We'll add it in, find the dupes, and still end up with the totals at the end.  A little more work, but we won't be able to set up a LAN because in most cases, no one lives near anyone else!  But THANKS THANKS THANKS for the explanations.  That REALLY Helps.  Maybe after Field Day I can help put together a video tutorial on this subject.

Thanks one more time!  '73 Dave N9DMS
webmaster@w9dup