Got Processor Working

webmaster@...

Yes it was our ISP.   Used my own ISP which allows FTP and voila.   It works.  Now I need to understand how the software works.  We're planning on everyone doing field day from their own backyards.   So my question is, can all the different stations, some using CW, most using SSB, with folks spread out across the bands, all name their files the same thing and upload them to the same folder?  Does the software somehow add everything and compile everything?  Its intuitive to think that if everyone is naming their files w9dup.html that every upload would over-write previous uploaded file.  So you'd end up with one file at the end.  Which is counter-intuitive to me, but I don't know what the software is designed to actually do and can't find a good description of what its doing anywhere.  Intuition says I should have a 10 meter folder, a 20 meter folder, etc.  But I am now unsure if that is necessary, Sounds like one folder will do, and I'm hung on trying to figure out how maybe 20 people all using different bands and modes can name their uploads the same as the last upload and not erase it.  Or because I can't find the info anywhere, I don't understand how the software works.  Also, let's say we have two 20 meter tents...of course located miles from each other. The logging software won't tell those Two hams they have a dupe.  Will the software sort out the dupes on the same freq?  Seems like magic to me.  Any info about how the "Club Score Processor" works, and can help us even have a field day since we'll all probably be stuck at home, greatly appreciated.  Never seen it before, so no understanding of what its actually doing/how it works.  The good news it is operating fine finally and I've sent test messages via FTP to the designated folder.  Have to be sure to add a .html onto the end of the Filename.

Thanks,  Dave
N9DMS