From: webmaster via groups.io <webmaster@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 29, 2020 4:43 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Club Score Processor - FTP Only?

Scrounging around a lot trying to understand the Club Score Processor, I think I saw somewhere that it uploads in FTP.  Our hosting service wants FTPS or higher (in the security dep't) and won't accept FTP uploads.  I was wondering if anyone else has run into this, and/or if there might be a work-around floating around,

'73  Dave   N9DMS
webmaster@...