Re: Club Score Processor

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I don't understand your folder question.  Each participant just uploads to wherever you / they like.  We have a single folder designated for that, but some guys upload to their own hosting space.  The Club Score Processor doesn't care.  As long as it has a valid link to each individual station's upload, it will grab the totals and combine them.

The file name on the web site is what you tell each club member to keep open in their browsers, to see how you are all doing individually and collectively.

Here is how our processor is set up (last used for CQ WPX):

Capture.JPG

Since we choose the File Name on Website to be totals.htm, the link we have everyone monitor is:

Which looks like this:

Capture2.JPG