Re: Club Score Processor

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I don't understand your folder question.  Each participant just uploads to wherever you / they like.  We have a single folder designated for that, but some guys upload to their own hosting space.  The Club Score Processor doesn't care.  As long as it has a valid link to each individual station's upload, it will grab the totals and combine them.

The file name on the web site is what you tell each club member to keep open in their browsers, to see how you are all doing individually and collectively.

Here is how our processor is set up (last used for CQ WPX):

Capture.JPG

Since we choose the File Name on Website to be totals.htm, the link we have everyone monitor is:

Which looks like this:

Capture2.JPG

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 29, 2020 12:31 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Club Score Processor

Why does the Club Score Processor want to know "File Name on the Website?"  Wouldn't it want the folder/directory name so it knows where to put its files?  I'm missing something here regarding filenames and folder/direcrory necessity and names.  If folders/directories are necessary, do I need to somehow tell Club Score Processor what to NAME each file it uploads?

Thanks again, Dave N9DMS
DuPage Amateur Radio Club
Where we might be Field-Daying from our individual back yards!!!

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.