Re: NU4N/qrp

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Dennis is correct.  You can't use the / character as part of a file name.  Just stick to letters and numbers and you will be fine.

From: Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 29, 2020 9:33 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NU4N/qrp

Hi Dave,
I just did something similar ... however, on Bart's suggestion at ARRL, I used my call only in TQSL, then "named" the station location during the last step in creating a new station in TSQL. Then, when uploading to LOTW from within N3FJP, I select the desired station location from the dropdown and everything worked just fine. In my case, I was trying to setup a "/4" for one of the remote bases I use on the East coast. Bart suggested I just use my call only, no appendage, and then name the new location appropriately in TSQL.
Hopefully that works for you,
73, Dennis - WU6X