Re: DELEWARE QSO OUT OF STATE

Mike Olbrisch

Sorry about the Support load Scott.  Some of us try to head off the stuff we know.  But no one is as expert as you.  Without your direct intervention several years ago, I would have been stuck on version 3.x until I changed computers.  Who would have ever suspected a missing FONT would cause a failure to load!

Stay safe, stay healthy.  We’ll continue to help when we can.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

From: "Paul" <nh7wb@...>
Date: Tue, April 28, 2020 11:01 am
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Agreed,  I have been working on that,  still, cant see how it worked so well so long before problem arose.  have lots of chokes. obviously need more.

--
73, Dave KC3AM