From: Dave via groups.io <kc3am@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 29, 2020 9:07 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DELEWARE QSO OUT OF STATE

Hey Scott,
What software would you suggest for me being in Delaware and operating the QSO party.
Dave KC3AM
On 04/28/2020 16:24, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Mel,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, I don't currently support the DE party at this time.

From: "Paul" <nh7wb@...>
Date: Tue, April 28, 2020 11:01 am
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Agreed,  I have been working on that,  still, cant see how it worked so well so long before problem arose.  have lots of chokes. obviously need more.
--
73, Dave KC3AM