Re: LOTW UPload

Tom & Barb Valosin

Fred and others:

If it is any help: Many of the programs that list the grid square are based on the grid square of the Post Office, not the actual grid square of the station.

I had to correct mine on the Buckmaster program a coupe of years ago and since then it comes up correctly.

Tom, WB2KLD

On 4/27/2020 2:30 PM, fred.libby@... wrote:
New Info.My problem was an incorrect grid square info related to my station location inĀ  TQSL. My grid square is CM98iq. The incorrect data was CM98hq. I don't know how long the wrong data was there, however the latest TSQL Version 2.5.2 included the ability to detect incorrect location data. As soon as I corrected the error all my uploads are accepted.. The suppressed files are are now in my log.