Re: LOTW UPload

Scott Davis

Hi,

Thanks for the good report!

To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Apr 27, 2020 2:30 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW UPload

New Info.My problem was an incorrect grid square info related to my station location inĀ  TQSL. My grid square is CM98iq. The incorrect data was CM98hq. I don't know how long the wrong data was there, however the latest TSQL Version 2.5.2 included the ability to detect incorrect location data. As soon as I corrected the error all my uploads are accepted.. The suppressed files are are now in my log.