Re: Renumbering the log

Mark Johns

Thanks, Scott. Found it right after I posted the question (always happens!). Sorry to bother.

--

Mark D. Johns, KØJM
Minneapolis, MN EN35hd

On Monday, April 27, 2020, 12:29:15 PM CDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your e-mail.  To sort your log file on date, click File > Sort Log on Date.

How do I sort my log file by date?

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q87

http://www.n3fjp.com