From: Mark Johns via groups.io <mjohns166@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 27, 2020 1:19 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Renumbering the log

For several reasons, I have been logging satellite QSOs separately in another program. But it is now no longer necessary for me to do so. I have just imported a large ADIF spanning several years of contacts.

Is there a way to renumber the entries in the database so that record numbers match a sort by date? I couldn't find anything about record numbers in the FAQs, other than resetting and eliminating high numbers.
--

Mark D. Johns, KØJM
Minneapolis, MN EN35hd