Re: State QSO Party (Florida)

Scott Davis

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions Mike.  I will give that some thought for the future.

From: Mike Saeger <mike.saeger@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 26, 2020 8:42 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] State QSO Party (Florida)

I just finished the Florida QSO Party and was entering my score into 3830scores.com. It would be helpful if on the statistics page there was a Multiplier breakdown.
It wasn't a big deal to just get my two numbers but for others operating multiple modes and bands it might be helpful. (i.e. # of counties worked per band/mode).
Fun contest. I uploaded the ADIF file to QSOMAP.ORG to view counties worked: https://qsomap.org/N9MSFL/fl.html
Multipliers by Band and Mode:

 Band       CW   Phone     Dig
   40        0      0       0