From: Mike Olbrisch <mike-2020@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 26, 2020 5:08 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog Database

If I understand this, you want to WIPE OUT the present log file in your portable computer, and then import the log file from your main computer to the portable computer.  I do that all the time.  If I have it understood correctly – EASY!

Just for safety, on the portable computer do this.

FILE à EXPORT ADIF à WHOLE LOG.   Give it a distinctive name like PORTABLE LOG BACKUP, save it to a place you’ll remember.

NEXT.

FILE à RESER COUNTER à enter 0 (ZERO) and click OK.  This step will wipe out your log without changing anything else.  Even the log name is the same.

From your main computer, type the following.

FILE à EXPORT ADIF à WHOLE LOG.   Give it a meaningful name, and save it in a place where the portable computer can grab it.  Example, MS OneDrive, Drobox, a USB drive etc…..

On the portable computer do this.

Click FILE à IMPORT ADIF à  find the file you just saved from the main computer, and import it.

That should do it for you.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.