ACLog Database

James Tills

I have ACLog on two computers. One is my master that I send all LOTW entries from. The other is used with my backup radio when it is used in the field. After I use it, I copy the new entries and load them into my master. Since the secondary ACLog does not get everything the master gets, I want to delete all the records in the secondary ACLog and then reload it from records from the master. I don't want to uninstall the secondary ACLog because I don't want to have to redo the settings. What files could I delete in the secondary ACLog that removes all the records currently there, so I could then copy all the records from the master back into it?  Thanks   Jim  W7JWT