From: KF7MAX <maxv@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 26, 2020 4:03 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Scoring for 7QP testing county line #contest

OK I see what I was doing wrong.
When I get here…. this has to be blank and I pick the button.   I go to the second list…put in values and exit that.
When I enter a call, I get 2 records for the price of one.
But if I move to the ORGIL line shared with ORSHE, and do a call for NT3KK again, I get a duplicate and can’t get them logged for ORSHE,
So the work around from what I can see is to  set to Allow Dupes and clean up with the remove duplicates later.
Am I on the right track?
…Max

Keep this box empty..in the change county.   But the exchange info in the CLML.