From: Bob N0VFJ <bobmeyer75@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 26, 2020 1:14 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New User Can't access QRZ When Logging

I am a new user and so far I am super impressed! Lots of options and FAST.
I think I broke something....here is my story.
Yesterday I jumped right in and was logging contacts without issue.
I would enter the call sign of my contact and hit tab.
The program would automatically fill in the rest of the boxes....name, address, county...
Now today, I enter the call sign and hit tab.  It gives me just the country.
What did I break?
I have the QRZ Premium package including XML and I am all paid up.
Any clues would be most appreciated.
Thanks!
Bob
N0VFJ