Re: QSO data is invisible for entire log?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks for your follow up. It sure appears something external to AC Log is at play, since deleting that setting file ensures that the AC Log settings were returned to default.
One last thing I can think of it try:
- Close AC Log.
- Using File Manager, navigate to C:\Users\YourWindowsUserProfile\Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\ACLog
- Rename the ACLog folder as ACLogTemp. Do not delete the folder. It contains your log file.
- Start AC Log. It will come up as a new installation with all settings to default and a blank log file.
- Enter a QSO and see if it is visible on the main form.
- If it is, close AC Log, copy your log file from the ACLogTEMP folder to the newly, automatically created ACLog folder and restart AC Log.
Please let us know how you make out.
From: Bob Elliott <k9issbob@...>
Sent: Sun, Apr 26, 2020 10:15 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] QSO data is invisible for entire log?
Did as instructed and still not displaying Main List.
There was a Windows update on April 14th. Could that have somehow done this?