Re: QSO data is invisible for entire log?

Jim Shorney

Check online to see if there is an updated driver for your video chipset.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 09:15:22 -0500
"Bob Elliott" <k9issbob@...> wrote:

Did as instructed and still not displaying Main List.

[image: aclog3.PNG]

There was a Windows update on April 14th. Could that have somehow done this?

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 6:25 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=
aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your follow up. I'm sorry that you are still having trouble.
I've not ever heard of anything like that before. Resetting to original
settings should have done the trick.

Please try this:

- Click File > Show File Locations and note the location of your Settings
files.

- Close AC Log.

- With Windows File Explorer, navigate to the folder and delete
ColorAndFontSettings.xml.

- Start AC Log.

If the colors are still not displaying after performing the above,
something external to AC Log is definitely at play.

Please let us know how you make out.

*http://www.n3fjp.com* <http://www.n3fjp.com/>

*Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging
software since 1997.*

1 Peter 3 vs 15: *Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who
asks you to give the reason for <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>the hope
that you have <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>. But do this with gentleness
and respect*...