Re: QSO data is invisible for entire log?

Scott Davis

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your follow up.  I'm sorry that you are still having trouble.  I've not ever heard of anything like that before.  Resetting to original settings should have done the trick.

Please try this:

-  Click File > Show File Locations and note the location of your Settings files.

-  Close AC Log.

-  With Windows File Explorer, navigate to the folder and delete ColorAndFontSettings.xml.

-  Start AC Log.

If the colors are still not displaying after performing the above, something external to AC Log is definitely at play.

Please let us know how you make out.