Re: Net Log

Scott Davis

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  When you close the Net Logger form, the logged QSOs will appear on the main form.

From: Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Apr 25, 2020 7:45 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Net Log

Anybody have an answer to my question below please?

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Apr 25, 2020, at 11:05 AM, Dan Morris via groups.io <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

I downloaded the Net Log and within ACLog clicked on Net and brought up the Net Log.  I thought when I click on ‘Log’ it will also log it in ACLog but that is not happening. Am I doing something wrong?

Dan Morris  KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!