Re: Editing QSL Label Fields

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

That’s alright Scott…….at least I experimented tried not to ask a dumb question…….so no real problem but your answer is what I surmised….

Many tnx and stay well

Frank

NG1I

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 4:46 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Editing QSL Label Fields

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, the QSL printing function isn't user customizable in terms of which fields are printed.  I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer you were looking for.

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 24, 2020 3:48 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Editing QSL Label Fields

GA All,

I've used ACLog and the contest logs for quite a number of years now.

Through experimentation, I have edited and repositioned the input fields in the ACLog for satellite contact logs. The only hang-up I have now to edit the contacts for QSL labels.....trying to change the label field doesn't work for me when I highlight a call,  select  edit, select more but can't rearrange them to reflect to only reflect the changes for a QSL label........I get the call time & date, mode, and an RST( which I don't want) and I can't display the satellite on that label.

Has anyone found a workaround to this
Thanks
Frank
NG1I

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.