Re: FL QSO

Scott Davis

Hi JC,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The county will be sent to you during the contest exchange.  Most contest sponsors believe it unethical for contest software to assist the exchange by using an external callbook lookup source.

From: NT4K JC <nt4k@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Apr 16, 2020 6:31 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FL QSO

Scott…

I have installed the current version of the FL QSO software.  I notice there is a column  “County R” but it does not update when a call is entered.  This software unlike my Contact Log does not have the “CallBook” tab to specify a path to fetch this info.  I’m sure this is not required for the FL QSO Party but I hate to miss a county I have not yet worked.  Can the software populate this field?

Thanks
73 NT4K JC