locked Off Topic: Upcoming Remote VE Testing Sessions

Scott Davis

Hi All,

I've heard comments on the group, as well as direct, that you are looking for a project.  I just got word that the Greater L.A. Amateur Radio Group is offering remote VE sessions via Zoom.  If you aren't yet an Extra, there has never been a better time to study and upgrade.

If you are a VE, this is the perfect opportunity to set up remote VE sessions for your club.

The schedule of upcoming VE sessions is listed here:

Here is the system they are setting up for VEs:

https://www.examtools.org/

Since this is just an FYI, off topic post, I will lock it for replies.

Anytime any of us upgrade, or help someone else along, we are all just a bit better for it!