Re: ACLog Software from N3FJP not interfacing with a Kenwood TS-890S

Mike Olbrisch

How are you sharing the ports?   If the port is in use with your Kenwood program, AC-Log will be denied access to the port.

Try turning off your Kenwood program and re-initializing AC-Log, see if you can’t get that to work.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.