Re: CWops MiniCWT Setup

Scott Davis

Thanks for the good report John!  That would be great is you can post your settings, to help the next person that comes along with the same question.

From: John Huffman <hjohnc@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 14, 2020 2:41 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CWops MiniCWT Setup

Scott -

SmartSDR is the computer interface for Flex 6000 Series.  I got it all working.  Many thanks.

Be well,
John K1ESE

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 2:27 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm not familiar with SmartSDR, but the up and down arrow keys change CW speed fine with Winkeyer.  Perhaps other more familiar with SmartSDR can answer your additional questions there.

Press Ctrl + Shift + G to enable Tab Sends Message (TSM).