Re: CWops MiniCWT Setup

Scott Davis

Thanks for the good report John!  That would be great is you can post your settings, to help the next person that comes along with the same question.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 14, 2020 2:41 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CWops MiniCWT Setup

Scott -

SmartSDR is the computer interface for Flex 6000 Series.  I got it all working.  Many thanks.

Be well,
John K1ESE

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 2:27 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm not familiar with SmartSDR, but the up and down arrow keys change CW speed fine with Winkeyer.  Perhaps other more familiar with SmartSDR can answer your additional questions there.

Press Ctrl + Shift + G to enable Tab Sends Message (TSM).

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 14, 2020 11:27 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CWops MiniCWT Setup

I could use some help setting up the CWT contest program.

The emulated Winkeyer in SmartSDR works well, but how do I change the speed?  I tried +,-, PgUp, PgDn, and the arrow keys.  How do I get to the macro key chart F1, F2, F3...  ?

Does Tab-Sends-Message work in this program (ver 2.1)?  If so, where do I enable it?

Thanks,
K1ESE John

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.