From: John Huffman <hjohnc@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 14, 2020 11:27 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CWops MiniCWT Setup

I could use some help setting up the CWT contest program.

The emulated Winkeyer in SmartSDR works well, but how do I change the speed?  I tried +,-, PgUp, PgDn, and the arrow keys.  How do I get to the macro key chart F1, F2, F3...  ?

Does Tab-Sends-Message work in this program (ver 2.1)?  If so, where do I enable it?

Thanks,
K1ESE John