Re: Looking a way to update some empty logbook fields

Pat Whelton

Jeff.  Here’s the method I use.  This assumes you have a subscription to QRZ.COM.

  1. Copy down the last QSO record # from your log.
  2. Add to that # the # of QSOs you just imported (typically this is the contest log)
  3. Click on Edit.
  4. Click on “Fill Fields Determined By Call”
  5. Click on “From Rec # - To Rec #’
  6. Enter value determined in Step #2.
  7. Click Continue.

Please note that this will only change the records indicated in step # 5.  Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J