Re: Win4K3 Integration

Ken Bell

Hi Ken

This is one of the 'traits' of N3FJP that I have just learned to live with.  Not everyone has this problem.  The F-keys *should* always work if N3FJP gets the focus, but this is not always the case for me.  With N3FJP having focus and the F-keys not working, I can click on an F-key in the mini window and then actual F-keys then work the next time I press them.  Doesn't always happen, but when it does, I use this as a work around.

Scott has said that this is not how it should work, but it's Microsoft and it does what it wants.
--
Ken - K4EES