Re: MSQP - Log Submission Requirements

Megin Murphy

I confirmed with Malcolm, W5XX, who runs the QSO party, and he confirmed what Scott said.  Just send what the N3FJP software provides when exporting a Cabrillo file.

73, Megin, K5IJ

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Harris
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 11:20 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] MSQP - Log Submission Requirements

I thought the summary was a part of the file I sent.  Do I just send it as a separate attachment.

Forgive me as this is my first contest.

I had 61 contacts, 61 QSO points, 48 multipliers, for a total 2,928 points.

Jim Harris KF5TPT

(H) 662-893-3289

(C) 901-383-3104

U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you,not because they are nice but because you are.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 8:32 AM Megin Murphy <meginamurphy@...> wrote:

For the Mississippi QSO Party we have the following log submission requirements:

Each log must include a scoring summary showing the number of QSOs points, the multiplier,

and score. Logs without a scoring summary will be considered as a check log.

Exporting via adif or cabrillo does not bring in the scoring summary.  Is there something else we can do to bring in that information with our log?

73, Megin, K5IJ