From: Bill
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2020 11:53
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Change selected QSO date.

I'm in the process of adding all of my old QSO's to my log. When I tried to upload the QSO's to LoTW I got an error that stated that the QSO's were outside of the selected QSO date. I checked the N3FJP user guide but I didn't find anything that would tell me how to change the date. Do I just simply keep clicking ignore or is there a way to change the date? Thanks again for the best logger program on the market Scott. 73, Bill