Re: Change selected QSO date.

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Are you within the date range of your LoTW Certificate?  I believe If you are trying to upload QSOs that you made before that date range, then they will bounce.

Lou WA5LOU

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:54 AM Bill <nc4mi@...> wrote:
I'm in the process of adding all of my old QSO's to my log. When I tried to upload the QSO's to LoTW I got an error that stated that the QSO's were outside of the selected QSO date. I checked the N3FJP user guide but I didn't find anything that would tell me how to change the date. Do I just simply keep clicking ignore or is there a way to change the date? Thanks again for the best logger program on the market Scott. 73, Bill

--
Lou WA5LOU