From: Megin Murphy <meginamurphy@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 8, 2020 9:32 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] MSQP - Log Submission Requirements

For the Mississippi QSO Party we have the following log submission requirements:

Each log must include a scoring summary showing the number of QSOs points, the multiplier,
and score. Logs without a scoring summary will be considered as a check log.
Exporting via adif or cabrillo does not bring in the scoring summary.  Is there something else we can do to bring in that information with our log?

73, Megin, K5IJ