From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 17:03 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New TQSL

Hi All,

Aside the the normal TQSL upgrade procedure that you perform with any TQSL upgrade, there is nothing else special you have to do.

AC Log works fine with TQSL 2.5.2.  I have signed and uploaded records using AC Log 6.6 and TQSL 2.5.2 with no problems whatsoever.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 5:08 PM Mike Olbrisch <mike-2020@...> wrote:

Have they posted instructions for this someplace?  At first read, it sounds confusing.  But then, I’m just waking up, I’m on shift the next 4 nights.

You-all stay SAFE and HEALTHY.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.