From: WX7HS via groups.io <WX7HS@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 7, 2020 8:15 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New TQSL-ACLog Conflict

I have discovered a problem with ACLog and the new TQSL version. When the Operator field is filled ( for example my first name), an error occurs when trying to log a QSO With LoTW. This error shows up as an invalid date range of the call sign certificate.  When I deleted an entry in the operator field, the problem went away.

I tried to find a batch process to delete the operator information in my log but could not find a solution. Is editing each QSO the only way to delete text in the operator field?
73

Howard

WX7HS