Re: One QSO 'Already Uploaded' - how to find it

Tom Hauer K0YA

Check the R conf by and S conf by columns on your contacts.  You need to scroll to the right on your contact screen, those columns are pretty far to the right.  There will be L in any row Sent to or Received by LOTW.  I had the same problem, The S conf by column wasn't checked for some reason on one of my contacts.

Tom, K0YA

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 12:45 PM Mark Steele <kd2nom@...> wrote:
All,

I have one QSO somewhere in my log that is tripping up my uploads to LoTW. Is there a direct way of finding it? I have already selected 're-signing' it.

Thank you