Re: Download to LoTW does not show QSL sent

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Wondering if all these problems which has suddenly arisen could be a problem with the ARRL during these unprecedented times???

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 10:11 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Download to LoTW does not show QSL sent

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your follow up.  You have the terminology switched, which may be introducing some confusion.  Sending your log to LoTW is generally considered uploading.  Downloading is when the records are pulled from LoTW and marked as Sent at that time.  Please see this FAQ here (and be mindful that LoTW delays may have been a bit longer lately):

From: "AE0JR" <ae0jr@...>
Date: Sun, April 05, 2020 11:08 pm
To: <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

Mel….

Click on All Since*date*, edit the date to a couple of days ago and click OK

73    Jim