Re: Download to LoTW does not show QSL sent

Scott Davis

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your follow up.  You have the terminology switched, which may be introducing some confusion.  Sending your log to LoTW is generally considered uploading.  Downloading is when the records are pulled from LoTW and marked as Sent at that time.  Please see this FAQ here (and be mindful that LoTW delays may have been a bit longer lately):

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 6, 2020 10:02 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Download to LoTW does not show QSL sent

Jim

I think you are missing my initial problem. when I send the log to LoTW. It does not show that I SENT QSL. it should say yes.

The feedback I got from you shows that I would have received a qsl.

Mel
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Download to LoTW does not show QSL
sent
Date: Sun, April 05, 2020 11:08 pm
To: <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

Mel….

Click on All Since*date*, edit the date to a couple of days ago and click OK

73    Jim

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mel Marcus
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2020 10:26 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Download to LoTW does not show QSL sent

Looking for some guidance.  I had four new contacts in ACLog. I downloaded them to LoTW. When I looked at AClog it did not show QSL sent = Y. I double checked LoTW and all four showed up. In fact two of them were already confirmed.  I downloaded confirmed from LoTW to ACLog and now the two showed Sent and Confirmed = Y but the other two still showed Sent = N and of course the Received = N

Hoping there is an easy explaination

Mel
NE9A

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.