From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mel Marcus
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2020 10:26 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Download to LoTW does not show QSL sent

Looking for some guidance.  I had four new contacts in ACLog. I downloaded them to LoTW. When I looked at AClog it did not show QSL sent = Y. I double checked LoTW and all four showed up. In fact two of them were already confirmed.  I downloaded confirmed from LoTW to ACLog and now the two showed Sent and Confirmed = Y but the other two still showed Sent = N and of course the Received = N

Hoping there is an easy explaination

Mel

NE9A