Re: Cabrillo format

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  This FAQ will get you going:

From: Jim Harris <skydog301@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 1:43 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Cabrillo format

I upgraded to the full version but I do not have the save in Cabrillo format in the file drop down menu. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program but still nothing.
What am I doing wrong.
73
Jim KF5TPT
(H) 662-893-3289
(C) 901-383-3104
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you,not because they are nice but because you are.