Re: Double voice alert

Scott Davis

Hi George,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I've not experienced anything like that or had any similar reports.  Nothing is coming to mind here, but I will continue to give it thought.

From: K4GM-George <k4gm@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 12:02 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Double voice alert

Recently, I started to hear duplicate audio alerts on DX spots.  One is
about 1/2 second behind the other.   I've run through the menus but
can't seem to find what I must have checked or unchecked by accident.
I want to hear new/unconfirmed countries on the band. All suggestions
appreciated.

73, George K4GM