Setup "Call" vs. "Operator" fields? #contest

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

I've always entered my call sign in both the "Call" and the optional "Operator" fields when setting up any N3FJP program.

This weekend I'm operating the MO QSO party with a special 1x1 call... and so when setting up, I entered that 1x1 call in the Setup dialog's "Call" field, and my personal callsign in the "Operator" field.

I just did an ADIF export of the data so far, and discovered that the 1x1 call in the "Call" setup field does not exist in any record of the data. I'm baffled. What's the purpose of the "Call" field?

Don't I want these exported records to have the callsign I was using on the air in the contest?

Also: I understand that with LoTW I'll need to request a new callsign certificate for this special event 1x1 call sign, which I'll use to sign these QSOs as I upload them... but what's the correct/expected call sign that should appear in my QSO records?

--
Jeff N0̷MII