Re: Logging the minor contests with existing programs

Jim Shorney

Check out Genlog32. It is a lightweight logger that supports a boatload of contests. You can export an ADIF for ACL to gobble up when you are done.

It was my contest logger of choice for many years before I bought the N3FJP suite. I still use it occasionally for odd purposes.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sat, 04 Apr 2020 16:12:53 -0700
"Bo W4GHV" <@BoBarry> wrote:

Tried the EA RTTY with a variety of the programs and found none that will allow a serial number to be a LETTER. (The Spain contests provide them not letters).
Resorted to paper logging and the excitement goes away.
Learning N1MM has been too much of a chore for this old man.
--
73, Bo W4GHV since '54