From: Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Apr 4, 2020 11:40 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DING!

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your e-mail.  My software checks for valid callsigns on entry and alerts you when you attempt to enter a call that does not have a number in the second or third position.

In the case of state QSO parties, mobile /  rover stations will often append the county they are now in, to let you know if they are in a new county, so that you can work them again.  This is not part of their call sign and you should not be entering the country abbreviation in the Call field, just the call sign.