From: Dale Martin <kg5u@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Apr 4, 2020 9:57 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DING!

Every time I enter a callsign in the logsheet entry field which has no number in the portable prefix, I get a big ding. I get another big ding when I click DONE to log the entry. Apparently, ACL has a problem with no number in the portable prefix. It is what the station sent me—and everyone else he worked, and which LOTW recognizes as a valid portable prefix. Can this be fixed? Either by me or the ACL powers-that-be.

73,
Dale, kg5u