Re: DING!

David Rounds

Dale,
Which version of the logger are you using? ACL or a contest/special event version?
In the ACL version of the logger, I do not see a "Portable Prefix" field.
I also checked two of the state QP loggers and neither of them have a "Portable Prefix" field.

73
David
AK9F

On 4/4/2020 8:57 AM, Dale Martin wrote:

Every time I enter a callsign in the logsheet entry field which has no number in the portable prefix, I get a big ding. I get another big ding when I click DONE to log the entry. Apparently, ACL has a problem with no number in the portable prefix. It is what the station sent me—and everyone else he worked, and which LOTW recognizes as a valid portable prefix. Can this be fixed? Either by me or the ACL powers-that-be.

73,

Dale, kg5u