From: David Rounds <groups@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 10:05 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Addresses

Harry,  See Scott's message from 1:59 pm today.
There is NO address field in any N3FLP ACL record.
The comments field is just that...insert any comment you want including address if you want to see it later.

73
David
AK9F

On 4/3/2020 6:29 PM, Harry White wrote:

Thank you David,

I did spend several hours looking at the FAQ’s and watching videos. Still no luck, in fact, I may be a bit more confused. Apparently the address info goes in the “Comments” column. Nowhere can I find how “comments” came to define address. In some of my imported files I have actual comments in the comment file. Could these be preventing the column from importing addresses? Should I delete all of them, and lose a little history?

Under “Edit” there is no selection for address. There is a “QTH group” that can be selected but I have no idea of what that means.

I would be happy to click on each callsign if that would make the program attach the desired information. Right now, it won’t.

BTW, I did manually add a contact this morning, W1AW. It worked and came up with a mailing address in the “Comments” column.

I really need this to work, I have a lot of QSL’s that I want to mail and I need names and addresses.

73,

Harry K1RSA