From: Harry White <hwhite1@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 7:29 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Addresses

Thank you David,

I did spend several hours looking at the FAQ’s and watching videos. Still no luck, in fact, I may be a bit more confused. Apparently the address info goes in the “Comments” column. Nowhere can I find how “comments” came to define address. In some of my imported files I have actual comments in the comment file. Could these be preventing the column from importing addresses? Should I delete all of them, and lose a little history?

Under “Edit” there is no selection for address. There is a “QTH group” that can be selected but I have no idea of what that means.

I would be happy to click on each callsign if that would make the program attach the desired information. Right now, it won’t.

BTW, I did manually add a contact this morning, W1AW. It worked and came up with a mailing address in the “Comments” column.

I really need this to work, I have a lot of QSL’s that I want to mail and I need names and addresses.

73,

Harry K1RSA