Re: Addresses

Jim Shorney

If all else fails you can print labels directly from qrz.com.

73
-Jim
NU0C

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 19:29:44 -0400
"Harry White" <hwhite1@...> wrote:

Thank you David,

I did spend several hours looking at the FAQ's and watching videos. Still no
luck, in fact, I may be a bit more confused. Apparently the address info
goes in the "Comments" column. Nowhere can I find how "comments" came to
define address. In some of my imported files I have actual comments in the
comment file. Could these be preventing the column from importing addresses?
Should I delete all of them, and lose a little history?

Under "Edit" there is no selection for address. There is a "QTH group" that
can be selected but I have no idea of what that means.

I would be happy to click on each callsign if that would make the program
attach the desired information. Right now, it won't.

BTW, I did manually add a contact this morning, W1AW. It worked and came up
with a mailing address in the "Comments" column.

I really need this to work, I have a lot of QSL's that I want to mail and I
need names and addresses.

73,

Harry K1RSA